Pamela Frohman is recognized as a top-producing Realtor in Hampton Roads. "Real estate is my passion and outstanding service to my clients is my focus. Home buying or selling should be a pleasant and worry-free experience. I achieve this goal by providing competitive pricing strategies, a complimentary staging consultation, redesign/virtual staging. I offer an unparalleled marketing/advertising plan, state-of-the-art technology, a transaction management system, effective communication and always putting my clients' interests first and foremost. Negotiating is key; my clients have a competitive edge at the negotiating table which produces the best possible outcome. Developing lifelong client relationships is very important and rewarding. My clients continue to honor me by referring their family and friends, which accounts for over 95 percent of my business. I consistently earn the Hampton Roads Realtors Circle of Excellence Gold award and President's Circle Award; reserved for the top 4% of BHHS sales professionals nationwide. This exemplifies my strong work ethic and commitment to delivering excellence. List or sell with confidence... Call me today for a complimentary comparative market analysis and consultation.
'My passion is real estate! I will never put anything, including my own interests, before loyalty to my clients; even if it means losing a listing or a sale!
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association "Circle of Excellence" Award Each year, 2008-2011.
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association "Circle of Excellence" Gold Award, 2012-2017.
- Sales Leader 2014, Prudential Towne Realty (Harbour View).
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty Presidents Circle Gold Award 2012-2017.
- Five Star Real Estate Award, 2013-2017.
- Keller Williams National “Gold Team Award” 2010.
- Keller Williams National “Double Gold Team Award” 2009.
- Keller Williams Western Branch Top Team Award, 2009.
- ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
ABR professionals have honed their skills in representing specific needs of homebuyers throughout the real estate transaction process with comprehensive training, continuing education, keeping informed on issues and trends, and being proactive in consumer awareness.
- CLHMS (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
The institute of Luxury Home Marketing course in Washington, D.C., means I completed the course and has documented performance in the top 10% of the real estate market.
- CRS (Council of Residential Specialists)
A CRS is the residential real estate industry’s most advanced “degree.” CRS is the PhD of real estate. It is your assurance that you’re working with one of the top professionals in the business. Fewer than 5% of all real estate licenses have received the CRS designation. I am currently in the top 1% of real estate agents in Virginia.
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
This designation is awarded to Realtors involved in residential real estate who have completed the extensive course work and training on all aspects of the business.
- SFR (Short Sale/Foreclosure Certification)
A real estate agent who has earned this certification has the skills to manage short sale, foreclosed and real estate owned transactions. Short Sales & Foreclosures can be complicated and lengthy. It helps to have a skilled SFR agent on your side to manage, and where possible, expedite the transaction.
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association
- Real Estate Buyers Executive Council
- Council of Residential Specialists
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- National Association for Professional Women
Pamela’s specialized training has helped scores of sellers successfully market their property! So, whether you are buying or selling, contact Pamela Frohman for a complimentary consultation; 757 478-1091.